- Shape revised in 2020 to better fit all modern suspension forks
- Made from 100% recycled plastic and is fully recyclable
- Easily fits to suspension forks with 4 zip ties (zip ties not included)
- Keep mud and debris from flicking up from the front wheel
- Protects fork seals from mud, dust, water and other trail grime
- Lightweight and unobtrusive
MarshGuard is the innovative mountain bike mudguard designed by ex-pat New Zealander and World Cup downhill mechanic Jason Marsh.
After a wet testing session in Leogang Austria, Jason ‘bodged’ together a front splash guard to protect the rider's vision from the spray coming up from the front wheel. It proved to be really successful, and his ‘bodged’ sample was taken back to Tony Seagrave, a friend who worked in graphic design.
Tony and Jason then refined the shape, sourced a sustainable material and together they produced a small batch the first MarshGuards for the 2012 Wold Cup in Fort William, Scotland.
Bizarrely, that race weekend was pretty dry – until qualifying. With rain in the forecast, Jason handed the new product to mechanics around the pits. Everyone loved them and 90% of the riders in finals crossed the line using our product.
Marshguard took its first World Cup win. The Marshguard was born.