KNOG BLINDER 600 FRONT BIKE LIGHT
Combining robust CNC construction, compact design, perfect beam angles and powerful light output, Blinder 600 front bike light raises the bar by which front bike lights are measured.
WEIGHT: 140g | 155g with Flex-Mount
- Produces a powerful 600 lumen road focused beam
- Provides quality illumination up to 80m
- Industry leading battery tech provides 2 hrs runtime on full brightness
- Up to 120 hours runtime on Eco flash mode
- Includes a tough and durable mount for over or under bar mounting
- Pre-programmed with 6 light modes to suit all conditions
- USB-C rechargeable (cable not supplied)
- 100% waterproof with an IP67 rating
- Intelligent button LEDs show battery level & charge status
- Side illumination windows for improved visibility
ROCK SOLID MOUNTING SYSTEM
- Included with the light is a tough and flexible rubber handlebar mount that fits diameters from 22.2mm to 35mm. With the option of mounting on top or below your bar, Blinder 600 can be positioned to best suit your set-up.
INTELLIGENT SILICONE BUTTON
- This large, easy-to-operate button allows the rider to easily select one of the seven available modes. The button also features a LED ring that glows while the light is charging and turns off when the light has achieved full charge capacity. No need to guess when your light requires a recharge with a convenient LED that lights up red when your light dips below 10% remaining charge.
INDUSTRY-LEADING BATTERY TECHNOLOGY
- Blinder 600 is powered by a 18650 3.7V lithium ion battery. This technology provides best-in-class power-to-weight ratio, meaning you get to enjoy a more compact design with longer runtimes than most other lights in this category. Recharge is achieved simply by plugging into any USB C port.
HIGH-POWERED ROAD-FOCUSED BEAM
- An innovative and considered design combines two wide beam optics with two narrow beam optics to provide high quality illumination for up to 80 m. At the optimum angle of 22 degrees, you get more light where you want it.
UNIBODY CNC CONSTRUCTION
- The manufacture of the new Blinder is a first for Knog, as it is constructed from a single piece of industrial grade aluminium using CNC machining. Constructing the light using this method makes for an unbelievably strong product that is also lightweight and impervious to corrosion. CNC machined chassis cooling fins help prevent the head unit from overheating, and dual-function side body vents allow dual mounting options and help regulate the battery temperature.
- A final level of protection is achieved by anodising the aluminium body, resulting in an unparalleled durable finish that reinforces its natural ability to withstand the elements and that cannot flake, peel or blister.
- With an IP67 rating, Blinders can be submerged in 1 metre of water for 30 minutes and still come out shining.
At Knog we're committed to the continual improvement of our designs and introducing even more innovation. But perhaps more than anything, we want people to love using our products to live their best lives, whatever that may be.