DEITY COPPERHEAD 35 STEM
Inspired by the sleek and deadly lines of a Copperhead snake, the sweeping centre channels of the Copperhead stem wrap around the entire stem to minimize material while delivering the strongest steerer mount stem on the market. Deity is renowned for our focus on durability and the confidence we instil in our riders and customers. Our dedication to the symmetry between strength and weight is showcased in the perfect balance of style and function found in the Copperhead stem. Available in 35mm and 50mm lengths to get your cockpit perfectly set up.
- CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- Super low 30mm stack height
- 35mm bore
- Available in 35mm and 50mm lengths
- Super High Polished finish
- 55mm wide clamping platform
- Lasered graphics
- 135 grams
- ***Pro Installation Tip: Always run the steerer tube all of the way through the stem with a small spacer on top.