It’s earned glowing reviews the world over… Our light-yet-strong carbon frame delivers bump-devouring suspension and effortless control. Equipped with the best suspension, drivetrain and wheels available, the S-Works edition dishes out peerless performance.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
LIGHTWEIGHT, CAPABLE…AND STUNNING
Our carbon chassis melds 140mm of smooth and deep suspension with smart features, including our integrated SWAT™ box downtube storage and painless cable routing. No proprietary bullshit and a threaded bottom bracket also mean that this frame is 100% hassle free.
• One of the lightest—and most capable—trailbikes on the market.
• S-Works delivers 140mm of smooth suspension and unrivaled handling.
• Top-tier suspension courtesy of FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory rear shock.
- Asymmetric, carbon frame design is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory shock features Kashima-coated stanchion for a lifetime of buttery-smooth performance. Three-position compression dial makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy.
- FOX FLOAT Factory 36 fork delivers peerless performance on the toughest trails. Tuning your ride made simple by a full range of compression and rebound adjustments within easy reach.
- Shimano XTR M9100 combines stellar shifting precision and the widest gear range possible in an ultralight and simple single-ring drivetrain.
- Famed for its reliability and ease of operation, FOX’s Factory Transfer dropper post gets the nod here when it comes to getting your seat low on hectic descents.